Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update: Ready to start my life.

I feel like I am ready. Ready to be wiser, more active, and LIVE.
My whole life I have had to touch the fire 2-10 times to truly learn it burns. I don't want to waste my time making the same mistakes anymore. I am making so many huge changes, it would be such a waste to make my old mistakes all over again.
I have cut off all communication with Ryan. He started using more often and when he did so he would seek me out to verbally attack me. On a phone I paid for. So, I shut that phone off and changed my number. I have to stand up for me. I know most of his family have cut me off from any communication because of it. That's been really hard to lose a whole family- but I know it is because of their codependency, and I understand being charmed by Ryan (as I was for so long). He is their son and brother, I was only the wife. I get that.

I am looking forward to December. I will be officially divorced, I am thinking of getting a new car then, and possibly putting myself on something like EHarmony.com. Who knows?! I am gonna step out of my comfort zone and dating after this many years is definitely out of that zone. :)

I am recovering well, my stomach is adjusting to some solid foods. I feel ready to get back to work - I even bought a lunch box. True story. I go back this coming Sunday.

If you want to hang out, let me know! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I bought a lunch box too. :-)
    EHarmony sounds good. Make it a Christmas present to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! You bought a lunch box? Tell me it's something cool like "Dora the Explorer" or something like that. Oh wait..... that's not "cool" to most people is it?

    ReplyDelete