Friday, December 18, 2009

28 days later...



2 days short of the expected 30 days, I got the best visitor at work. My husband. I love that kid so much. I seriously felt nervous before during AND after seeing him today.

It was wonderful to see him and feel him. It is going to be torture to go home without him tonight. I am counting down the days until Christmas like never before. I don't care about trees, gifts, anything but sitting with him in our house and enjoying each other.

I am glowing today. The man of my dreams, the love of my life. I am not gonna lie, there were times during his relapse that I thought I could easily fall out of love. I didn't. I am overwhelmed by the love I have for him. Plus, it doesn't hurt that the man has been lifting weights the whole time he was gone and is quite swollen. ;)

The cutest thing today was that he also looked nervous and couldn't stay out of touching distance the entire time he was here. I am very lucky to be loved the way I am by Ryan. Please keep your fingers crossed that I do indeed get him for the holiday and that the days between now and then are SPEEDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment