Thursday, December 17, 2009

Longest week, EVER.


Could be the fact that I know I will be in Ryan's arms one week from today. Could be that I can't wait for him to see everything I have done to the house, including the fact that Christmas itself has puked all over the house thanks to the dollar store and Amber.
I was late to work today because I missed my exit. Ended up in some neighborhood that when I actually got to work, everyone was freaking out because apparently it's a TERRIBLE neighborhood to visit, let alone to be lost in. Oh well, I am alive and well, and at work now.
It is kind of ridiculous how spoiled I feel I have been this last month. I have been regularly blown away by peoples kindness. Without my family, Ryan's family, and my friend family, the people who have encouraged me, loved on me, and surprised me constantly with their kindness and willingness to help with anything, I don't know that I would have been able to do this.
I count myself lucky to know the people I do.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment